Rome, the capital city of Italy is one of the most scenically beautiful places in the world. The archaeological monuments and treasures, unique traditions and extraordinary cuisine of Rome keep the visitors fascinated all year round. People in Ancient Rome believed that this city was eternal, that it would be standing proud even when all other cities would fall. Even after all these years, Rome can make you feel like you are in the medieval era with its colossal structures and fascinating culture. Tour this beautiful city with us guiding you throughout your experience.
Flights to Rome:
Select one of these airlines to get to Rome with just one connecting flight- Emirates, Etihad, Turkish Airlines, or Qatar Airways.
What to do in Rome
Piazza del Colosseo, 1, 00184 Roma RM, Italy.
This is one of the biggest landmarks of Italy, a monument that stood tall for 2000 years.
Piazza della Rotonda, 00186 Rome, Italy.
The former Roman temple- now used as a Catholic church is a beautiful example of Ancient Rome. It is made of granite columns with the world’s largest unreinfo
Piazza di Spagna, 00187 Roma RM, Italy.
Walk down the Spanish steps to experience urban Roman life to its fullest. These steps much containing historical importance are covered by pots of azaleas from
Piazza di Trevi, 00187 Roma RM, Italy.
+39 06 0608
The fountain featured in the Audrey Hepburn starrer 50s comedy “Roman Holiday” is at the intersection of three streets. Trevi fountain used to serve Rome as
What to Eat in Rome
BEFORE YOU FLY
Allesso di Bollito
Allesso di Bollito is a traditional dish, which is cooked as tender meat served in savory juices. Try out the Allesso di Bollito at Mordi E Vai which is famous for its traditional...
Nuovo Mercato Comunale di Testaccio, Via Beniamino...
The bud of thistle, artichokes are infamous to both tourists and locals in Rome. These are available at most restaurants and shops. Go to Cantina e Cucina to taste some fried artic...
Via Del Governo Vecchio, 87, Rome, Latium.
This frozen dessert is as famous to visitors as to locals. Gelato comes in different flavors and ingredients based on where you get them from, but whichever flavor you choose, you...
Via Laurina, 10, 00186 Roma RM, Italy.
Porchetta is a savory item made of boneless pork roast. This is a traditional Italian dish, the most perfect porchetta can even take up to 8 hours to be roasted over wood. Try out...
Via della Panetteria, 34A, 00187 Roma RM, Italy.
Emirates Airlines: Baggage Allowance- (weight concept)
1. Economy Special- 20 kg total 2. Economy Saver- 25 kg total 3.Economy Flex- 30 kg total 4. Economy Flex Plus- 35 kg...
1. Economy all- 1 piece up to 7 kg
2. Business Class- 1 carry-on up to 7 kg and 1 garment bag/briefcase up to 7 kg
Qatar Airways: Baggage Allowance- (weight concept)
1. Economy classic- 25 kg total
2. Economy convenience- 30 kg total
3. Economy comfort- 35 kg total
4. Business Class...
1. Economy classic, convenience, comfort- 1 piece up to 7 kg
2. Business Class- 2 piece up to 15 kg total
3. First C...
Etihad Airways: Baggage Allowance- (weight concept)
1. Economy Sale- 20 kg total
2. Economy Value- 23 kg total
3. Economy Choice- 30 kg total
4. Economy Choice Plus- 35...
1. Economy all- 1 carry-on up to 7 kg and 1 handbag up to 5 kg
2. Business Class- 2 carry-on up to 12 kg and 1 handbag...
Turkish Airways: Baggage Allowance- (weight concept)
1. Economy- 40 kg total
2. Business Class- 50 kg total
1. Economy- 1 carry-on up to 8 kg and 1 accessory (no larger than camera)
2. Business Class- 1 carry-on up to 8 kg and...
Our contact details in Dhaka
Emirates Airlines Contact Number
Qatar Airways Contact Number
Etihad Airways contact number
Turkish Airways contact number