The article includes detailed information about Italy Sponsorship Visa for Bangladeshi citizens.
European countries are popular immigration destinations for Bangladeshi people. If you are an Italy Sponsorship Visa aspirant, you can get one for employment, family reunion, and business investment in the country. Moreover, it is also an ideal study destination for international students as the country provides 100% scholarships to foreign nationals. You need to make sure that you know how to get an Italy sponsorship Visa. In this article, we are going to discuss key information regarding Italy sponsor visas for Bangladeshi citizens from 2023 and onward with complete details of application process. Don't miss this chance! It's now time for arrival !! We will provide all the answers to it here in this article.
Italy is an attractive destination for international students. In addition to Sponsorship Visa, it has a good reputation for providing quality education at an affordable cost. The government of Italy offers various scholarships and grants to students who want to study in Italy. You can also get some financial assistance from the Italian government after being admitted to any university there.
Italy is interested in the development of Bangladesh for some time and decided to provide visa to Bangladeshi people. Italy is one of the major countries in Europe that provide opportunities for tourists from other parts of the world through a visit visa to explore the country and enjoy there.
|+880 184 00 54 243 | WhatsApp|
The Italy Sponsor Visa is a type of visa that allows foreign nationals to visit Italy for a specific purpose. The sponsor visa is an important component of the Italian immigration system, and it must be applied for in advance at the Italian embassy or consulate in your country.If you're from Bangladesh, then you can apply for an Italy Sponsor Visa on your own or with the help of an experienced immigration attorney.
The Italy sponsor visa is a type of visa that allows foreign nationals to visit Italy for a specific purpose. The sponsor visa is an important component of the Italian immigration system, and it must be applied for in advance at the Italian embassy or consulate in your country. If you're from Bangladesh, then you can apply for an Italy Sponsor Visa on your own or with the help of an experienced immigration attorney.
The Italy sponsor visa allows Bangladeshi citizens to travel to Italy for tourism, business, study, and other similar purposes.
The term “sponsor” refers to the person who has invited you to apply for a visa from his/her country. In most cases, this will be your employer (or someone else who has agreed to co-sponsor your application).
The process for getting an Italy sponsor visa is very simple. All you need to do is submit an online application form which will then be assessed by the embassy or consulate of Italy in Dhaka. Your application will be processed within 24 hours of submission and you will receive a confirmation email once it has been approved.
1. Passport: Original and copy of the passport with at least 6 months validity for each travel document, if you are over 60 years, or if you do not have a passport, you have to produce a valid identity card and a photocopy of it
2. Two recent 4.0 *3.5 cm size color photographs were taken in the last 6 months (white background only).
3. Letter from the employer stating that he/she has been contracted by an Italian company or other legal entity in Italy for a period not less than 12 months and that he/she is required to stay in Italy during this period
4. Copy of Income Tax Certificate and copies of bank statement showing salary details in foreign currency – US dollars or Euros, etc., from last 3 months if applicable; proof of US$ 2,000 bank guarantee (if applicable); proof of accommodation in Dhaka-Dhaka International Airport or Dhaka-Dhaka Railway Station (for those who do not have accommodation facility in Dhaka itself); copy of DHP or any other document related to health insurance coverage;
5. Health Insurance Certificate
6. Copy of the applicant’s passport and visa page
7. Employment contract signed by the company in which you are working or salary letter issued by your employer (copy to be provided). The contract must not be more than two months old and it has to be printed on A4 size paper bearing the signatures of both the sponsors on it.
8. Evidence that the employer has paid for medical insurance (if applicable)
9. Rent agreement and utility bills for the last 3 months
10. Proof of accommodation where they will be staying while in Italy (if staying in Italy)
VFS Global Service Charge
Bank Draft Charge
Italy is one of the most popular countries for tourism in Europe. In fact, it has been voted one of the best places to visit. Italy is a country that offers a lot of opportunities to its citizens and visitors alike. One of the main reasons why many people choose to visit Italy is because of its immigration policies and procedures.
In addition to this, there are also many benefits that can be availed by an individual who moves to Italy on a visa from Bangladesh or any other country.
One of the main reasons to shift to Italy can be the variety of employment opportunities for Bangladeshi nationals. There are many benefits of an Italy sponsor visa for Bangladeshis who want to work and live in Italy including
1. Low cost of living
2. Great working environment
3. Good health care system
4. Easy access to education
5. Variety of food and entertainment
6. Safe country
7. Easy to travel
8. Low crime rate
9. Large and diverse population
10. Beautiful scenery
11. Great weather
12. A variety of jobs available
13. Easy transportation
14. Good quality of life
15. Access to opportunity
16. An easy way to move abroad
17. Good climate
18. Friendly people
19. A variety of cultures
20. Low cost of living
21. Great working environment
The Italian government has decided to give this opportunity to Bangladeshi citizens. So, you can apply for Italy Sponsor Visa from Bangladesh 2022/23. You don’t need to have any prior experience or any special qualification to apply for Italy Visa from Bangladesh 2022/23.
The application process is simple but you need to follow some steps carefully to get visa support. Here are some important steps:
2) Attach all required documents with your application form and send it through post or courier within the specified time period mentioned on the website (within 15 days). If you fail to submit all required documents within the time limit then your application will be rejected without any chance of reconsideration or extension.
3) After receiving your application form and documents, the Italian Embassy will verify all details and then forward it to the Ministry of External Affairs in Italy for further processing.
4) After getting approval from the Italian ministry, they will send your visa application form to the Italian Embassy in Bangladesh.
5) The Italian Embassy will then issue you a visa stamp which will be placed on your passport by the local authorities of Italy.
6) After getting the visa stamp, you’re allowed to enter Italy and enjoy your trip.
7) The whole process can take up to 60 days so make sure that you submit all required documents within the time limit.
In sum, this article can be really helpful if you need to get a sponsored visa for Italy 2022/2023.
Hope you get your aspired visa soon.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Italy Sponsor Visa
1. What is an Italy Sponsor Visa?
The Italy Sponsor Visa is a temporary stay visa that allows a non-European Union (EU) citizen to work with the sponsorship of an employer who is legally residing in Italy. The visa is provided for a stay in Italy for 1 to 2 years, which can later be extended to 5 years.
2. Who can apply for an Italy Sponsor Visa?
Individuals with work sponsorship from an Italian citizen or a foreigner legally residing in Italy with a valid residence permit can apply for this visa.
3. Do I need a sponsor to apply for the Italy Sponsor Visa?
Yes, you need an Italian citizen to sponsor your visa application. They must meet specific requirements to qualify as a sponsor.
4. What are the requirements for the sponsor?
The sponsor must provide proof of stable and sufficient income, suitable housing, and medical insurance for the applicant. They should also demonstrate their ability to support the applicant financially.
5. What documents are needed for the Italy Sponsor Visa application?
Typical documents include a valid passport, completed visa application form, sponsor's proof of income and residence, and a letter of sponsorship.
6. How long is the processing time for an Italy Sponsor Visa?
Processing times can vary, but it usually takes several weeks to a few months for the visa application to be processed. It's advisable to apply well in advance of your intended travel date.
7. Can I work in Italy with a Sponsor Visa?
Yes, a Sponsor Visa grants you the right to work in Italy.
8. How long can I work in Italy with a Sponsor Visa?
You can work in Italy with a Sponsor Visa for 1 to 2 years initially. Before the initial period is over, you can extend it to 5 years.
9. Is there a language requirement for the Italy Sponsor Visa?
No, there are no language requirements for the Italy Sponsor Visa, but knowing the language will give you benefits in the country.
10. What is the duration of stay with an Italy Sponsor Visa?
The initial Italy Sponsor Visa is usually granted for a period of 1 to 2 years. Afterward, you can apply for a renewal.
11. Can I apply for permanent residency or citizenship through the Sponsor Visa?
The Sponsor Visa is typically a temporary visa. If you wish to apply for permanent residency or citizenship in Italy, you will need to fulfill specific residency requirements and follow the appropriate application process.
12. What if my sponsor's circumstances change after I arrive in Italy?
If your sponsor's circumstances change it could potentially impact your residency status. It's essential to stay informed and adhere to any necessary steps to maintain your legal status.
13. What if my visa application is denied?
If your visa application is denied, you will receive a written explanation of the reasons for the denial. You might have the option to appeal the decision, depending on the circumstances.